Sudha Carolyn Lundeen, RN, E-RYT 500, has over 30 years in healing arts. She is a certified holistic-health nurse, an Ayurvedic Health & Lifestyle Coach, Workshop leader, Yoga Instructor/Therapist, Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapist. Currently, Sudha is a senior teacher at Kripalu Center, where she leads a variety of workshops, including 200- and 500-hour-level teacher trainings, and in the Kripalu School of Ayurveda. Her Kripalu Gentle Yoga DVD has won three prestigious awards. She works with clients privately as well as leads workshops internationally in group and corporate settings. Sudha’s personal experience with breast cancer, combined with 12 years in clinical nursing in oncology, lends a sensitivity and broad knowledge base to her teaching style, which is described as welcoming, humorous, and healing.
Sudha offers the following Integrative Approaches to Body /Mind Healing
My approach stems from a belief that there is a place of deep centeredness residing within each of us, a wellspring from which our authentic wholeness emanates and reflects out to the world around us. The ability to live in that place of wholeness and ease is best achieved when the body/mind is in a state of balance. It is that state of balance that I strive to help others reach. Of course there are many paths and approaches to healing. In my 30 years of practice, U resonate most with those listed below. They are a mix of ancient and modern healing techniques for self-discovery and healing. I love what I have been called to do and I love to work collaboratively as well as to intuitively with each client and group.
RESTORATIVE YOGA TEACHER TRAININGS
AYURVEDIC LIFESTYLE & WELLNESS COACHING
BREAST CANCER EDUCATION - Supporting women before, during & post treatment
SOULFUL LIFE COACHING
THERAPEUTIC YOGA - Postures, Breathing, Meditation customized for specific needs
INSTRUCTION IN MEDITATION & PRANAYAMA
BACK CARE- Reclaiming strength & mobility
To contact Sudha for seminars, trainings, workshops, and private sessions email Sudha at: email@example.com
Labyrinth Walking - the opportunity to take a stroll with your soul
What is a labyrinth? Labyrinths are ancient symbols and spiritual tools created from sacred geometric patterns. Unlike mazes, labyrinths have only one path—a meandering but purposeful path to the center. The way out is the same as the path walked in.
Many people walk labyrinths as a form of meditation or prayer, producing a contemplative state and connection to the divinity in all things. For others, they offer a metaphor for journeying into the deepest self and the return back into the world with a broadened understanding and insight into one’s true nature.
Intended as a place of refuge and sanctuary, the kripalu labyrinth is located on the southwest side of the Main Drive, just a short walk down the hill from the main Shadowbrook building. Built in the spring of 2001, it is laid out in the classic seven-circuit Cretan pattern and measures 90 feet in diameter and 1,000 feet in length.
Begin your labyrinth walk by pausing at the entrance, becoming aware of your breath, and setting an intention for your walk, such as seeking insight or answers to a specific issue in your life; honoring the memory of a loved one; praying; or simply slowing down and taking time for reflection. Then simply take the first step and let the journey unfold.
~ Sudha Carolyn Lundeen, RN is a holistic educator and Kripalu Yoga teacher-trainer who, along with Kevin Foran (Moose), inspired the building of Kripalu’s labyrinth
For a complete list of Sudha's service offerings click here.
ADVENTURES IN THE BOUNDARY WATERS OF MINNESOTA
~ with Sudha Carolyn Lundeen. August 11-18, 2018
Location: Northwind Lodge, Ely, MN. Northwinds is a classic mom and pop resort- current owners are second generation to run the place. Situated on beautiful Jasper lake, just mintues from entry points to the BWCA "Boundary Waters Canoe Area". ( My family's cabin is just 1/4 mile down the road- on Lake Ojibway. i have been happily hanging out here in the summers for 45 years and would love to share it's special gifts with you. )
* Check out the lodgings & grounds of Northwind,: https://visitnorthwind.com/find-us/
Price: $1,339 per person. Down payment due at registration, See below. Full payment by July 11, 2018
* 7 nights Lodging. ( Cabins are shared with 1-2 others. Each person has their own private bedroom. Each cabin has it’s own kitchen & bath.
* 2 wholesome vegetarian meals / day. ( Arrangements can be made for those with animal protein needs,
* A day trip into Boundary Waters, includes rental of Kevlar Canoe
* Hiking - solo and group options.
* Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama (breathing) practices
* Swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding.
* Shinrin-Yoku - experiences in “Forest bathing”
* Quiet time. Times of Silence.
* Free time…to unplug, renew, set down the tablets, screens. Breathe.
Relax. Enjoy beach front activities: SUP boarding, swimming, kayaking.
* Savor the simplicity of being in the healing energy of Nature.
* Nature based arts and crafts
* Star gazing ( with luck we might have an Aurora borealis sighting )
* Shamanic Drum Journey
* Fire circles
* All state & local taxes
* Transportation. ( If flying - land either in Minneapolis or Duluth, MN. If fly into Mpls, you will need to rent a car. Check on one way optons to Duluth. And join a group pick up from /Duluth airport. If Flying into Duluth- you can rent a car or as with those coming from MPLS. i will help organize a driver to pick you up ( the cost of that would be split by number of riders.)
* Dinner in town one evening - after exploring the local farmers market, listening to local musicians busking on the corners, and perhaps browsing in local shops for a souvenir or two.
* Personal snacks, morning pre-brunch items ( breakfast / brunch is 10:30am- after yoga/ meditation Dinner will be around 6:00 pm)
How to Register:
1) Email or Text me that you want to register ( or ask questions )
2) I will email the registration and waiver forms to you.
3) Please fill out and Return by email.
4) To save your space. Please send the deposit of $300. This is easiest by going to my web site: http://www.sudhalundeen.com
5) Click on the Retreats Tab. Go to the bottom of the page . Click on the paypal button. If you don’t have a pay pal account, you will need to open one ( go to paypal.com and register ).
6) If you prefer to send a check: make it out for $300 and send to Carolyn Lundeen,. 115 prospect St. Lee MA 01238
Please let me know if i can offer any support / answer questions.
……… Here’s to a special week in a very special place………...
Sudha: firstname.lastname@example.org, cell 413-329-4812 OR Elayna: email@example.com.