|August 11-18, 2018
North Woods Retreat with Sudha in Ely, Minnesota. Contact sudha: email@example.com
December 28, 2018 - January 1, 2019
Santa Cruz, CA
February 17-22, 2019
Kripalu Center, Lenox, Ma
January 11-13 2019
Building a Strong Immune System for LifeLong Health and Vitality. co-led with Sudha Lundeen RN and Dr. Elizabeth Boham
September 14-17, 2019
Kripalu Center, Lenox, Ma A great program to come to whether coming by self or with friends or family
September 21-30. 2019
Instructing Yoga For Special Populations: Yoga For Every Body
Kripalu Center, Lenox, Ma 300 hour Professional level yoga teacher training
March 8-17, 2019- Special Populations Yoga Teacher Training, Kripalu Center, Lenox, MA
For all yoga teachers.
When the body is fully supported, it will naturally relax, releasing deeply held tensions. Restorative yoga is the yoga of non-doing, and focuses on effortlessness and ease, using well-placed blankets, bolsters, yoga straps, and chairs to safely support the body in various postures. This process invokes a natural state of balance, replenishment, and healing rest.
During this program you will, learn a set of restorative postures, complemented with gentle stretching, breathing, and meditation.
Through direct experience, practice teaching, and feedback, you leave with the ability to confidently teach a primary series of restorative poses to your students as well as incorporate them into your own practice.
At the end of the course, you receive a letter of attendance verifying your completion of this 24-hour training.
Note Please bring your own props and eye pillow if you have them.
This program is eligible for CE Credits
Please call Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health at 866-200-5203 to register
How we take yoga out into the world and into our classes, and the variety of what we have to offer, plays a part in determining how successful we are as yoga teachers. This module focuses on developing skills for working one-on-one and for meeting individual students needs in a group environment.
This module teaches you how to offer posture modifications to create a safe and therapeutic environment in both group and individual classes. You will learn the key principles of Ayurveda, India’s nature-based health science, and how they support yoga instruction customized for the individual. You will also apply principles and techniques of restorative yoga to your class planning, learning how to customize restorative teaching for the populations with which you work.
This module includes
For more information or to register please contact Kripalu School of Yoga and Ayurveda at 800-848-8702 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADVENTURES IN THE BOUNDARY WATERS OF MINNESOTA
~ with Sudha Carolyn Lundeen. August 11-18, 2018
Location: Northwind Lodge, Ely, MN. Northwinds is a classic mom and pop resort- current owners are second generation to run the place. Situated on beautiful Jasper lake, just mintues from entry points to the BWCA "Boundary Waters Canoe Area". ( My family's cabin is just 1/4 mile down the road- on Lake Ojibway. i have been happily hanging out here in the summers for 45 years and would love to share it's special gifts with you. )
* Check out the lodgings & grounds of Northwind,: https://visitnorthwind.com/find-us/
Price: $1,339 per person. Down payment due at registration, See below. Full payment by July 11, 2018
* 7 nights Lodging. ( Cabins are shared with 1-2 others. Each person has their own private bedroom. Each cabin has it’s own kitchen & bath.
* 2 wholesome vegetarian meals / day. ( Arrangements can be made for those with animal protein needs,
* A day trip into Boundary Waters, includes rental of Kevlar Canoe
* Hiking - solo and group options.
* Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama (breathing) practices
* Swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding.
* Shinrin-Yoku - experiences in “Forest bathing”
* Quiet time. Times of Silence.
* Free time…to unplug, renew, set down the tablets, screens. Breathe.
Relax. Enjoy beach front activities: SUP boarding, swimming, kayaking.
* Savor the simplicity of being in the healing energy of Nature.
* Nature based arts and crafts
* Star gazing ( with luck we might have an Aurora borealis sighting )
* Shamanic Drum Journey
* Fire circles
* All state & local taxes
* Transportation. ( If flying - land either in Minneapolis or Duluth, MN. If fly into Mpls, you will need to rent a car. Check on one way optons to Duluth. And join a group pick up from /Duluth airport. If Flying into Duluth- you can rent a car or as with those coming from MPLS. i will help organize a driver to pick you up ( the cost of that would be split by number of riders.)
* Dinner in town one evening - after exploring the local farmers market, listening to local musicians busking on the corners, and perhaps browsing in local shops for a souvenir or two.
* Personal snacks, morning pre-brunch items ( breakfast / brunch is 10:30am- after yoga/ meditation Dinner will be around 6:00 pm)
How to Register:
1) Email or Text me that you want to register ( or ask questions )
2) I will email the registration and waiver forms to you.
3) Please fill out and Return by email.
4) To save your space. Please send the deposit of $300. This is easiest by going to my web site: http://www.sudhalundeen.com
5) Click on the Retreats Tab. Go to the bottom of the page . Click on the paypal button. If you don’t have a pay pal account, you will need to open one ( go to paypal.com and register ).
6) If you prefer to send a check: make it out for $300 and send to Carolyn Lundeen,. 115 prospect St. Lee MA 01238
Please let me know if i can offer any support / answer questions.
……… Here’s to a special week in a very special place………...
Sudha: email@example.com, cell 413-329-4812 OR Elayna: firstname.lastname@example.org.