August 11-18, 2018
North Woods Retreat with Sudha in Ely, Minnesota.
Come Unhook from the daily grind and screen time. Savor time immersed in nature, practicing yoga, meditation, forest bathing, canoeing in the Boundary Waters, kayaking, wilderness arts and camp fires..... Held at the Northwind Lodge, outside of Ely, Mn. Contact : Sudhadeen@gmail.com
find out more.: https://visitnorthwind.com/find-us/
February 17-22, 2019
Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
Sept 21-30, 2018
Guiding Special Popluations Yoga Teacher Training.
You. Are. Amazing. As. you. are. Stronger than you know.
More beautiful than you think. Worthier than you believe.
More loved than you can ever imagine.
Passionate about making a difference.
Fiery when protecting those you love. Learning.
Growing. Not alone. Warm. Giving. Generous.
Quirky. Sexy. Funny. Smart.Flawed. Whole.
Scared. Brave. And so, so, so. much. more.
Be Strong. Be Confident. Be You.
...the following lines of blessing were found on a scrap of paper left at a restaurant I ate at recently.
I share it with you now with hopes that the words might resonate and inspire you as they did me.
ADVENTURES IN THE BOUNDARY WATERS OF MINNESOTA
~ with Sudha Carolyn Lundeen. August 11-18, 2018
Location: Northwind Lodge, Ely, MN. Northwinds is a classic mom and pop resort- current owners are second generation to run the place. Situated on beautiful Jasper lake, just mintues from entry points to the BWCA "Boundary Waters Canoe Area". ( My family's cabin is just 1/4 mile down the road- on Lake Ojibway. i have been happily hanging out here in the summers for 45 years and would love to share it's special gifts with you. )
* Check out the lodgings & grounds of Northwind,: https://visitnorthwind.com/find-us/
Price: $1,339 per person. Down payment due at registration, See below. Full payment by July 11, 2018
* 7 nights Lodging. ( Cabins are shared with 1-2 others. Each person has their own private bedroom. Each cabin has it’s own kitchen & bath.
* 2 wholesome vegetarian meals / day. ( Arrangements can be made for those with animal protein needs,
* A day trip into Boundary Waters, includes rental of Kevlar Canoe
* Hiking - solo and group options.
* Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama (breathing) practices
* Swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding.
* Shinrin-Yoku - experiences in “Forest bathing”
* Quiet time. Times of Silence.
* Free time…to unplug, renew, set down the tablets, screens. Breathe.
Relax. Enjoy beach front activities: SUP boarding, swimming, kayaking.
* Savor the simplicity of being in the healing energy of Nature.
* Nature based arts and crafts
* Star gazing ( with luck we might have an Aurora borealis sighting )
* Shamanic Drum Journey
* Fire circles
* All state & local taxes
* Transportation. ( If flying - land either in Minneapolis or Duluth, MN. If fly into Mpls, you will need to rent a car. Check on one way optons to Duluth. And join a group pick up from /Duluth airport. If Flying into Duluth- you can rent a car or as with those coming from MPLS. i will help organize a driver to pick you up ( the cost of that would be split by number of riders.)
* Dinner in town one evening - after exploring the local farmers market, listening to local musicians busking on the corners, and perhaps browsing in local shops for a souvenir or two.
* Personal snacks, morning pre-brunch items ( breakfast / brunch is 10:30am- after yoga/ meditation Dinner will be around 6:00 pm)
How to Register:
1) Email or Text me that you want to register ( or ask questions )
2) I will email the registration and waiver forms to you.
3) Please fill out and Return by email.
4) To save your space. Please send the deposit of $300. This is easiest by going to my web site: http://www.sudhalundeen.com
5) Click on the Retreats Tab. Go to the bottom of the page . Click on the paypal button. If you don’t have a pay pal account, you will need to open one ( go to paypal.com and register ).
6) If you prefer to send a check: make it out for $300 and send to Carolyn Lundeen,. 115 prospect St. Lee MA 01238
Please let me know if i can offer any support / answer questions.
……… Here’s to a special week in a very special place………...
Sudha: firstname.lastname@example.org, cell 413-329-4812 OR Elayna: email@example.com.